Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Starting Your Own 'Country Club' Can Sky-rocket Your Profits!
09-14-2017, 03:10 AM
Big Grin How Starting Your Own 'Country Club' Can Sky-rocket Your Profits!
My mom was visiting recently and throughout our mother-daughter shopping time I discovered something interesting. The majority of the stores I made a purchase at asked me if I had want to get on their mailing list. That is very wise.

But, the-way by which they did this made an impact within my answer. I said NO to the majority of them because they just did not make it enticing for me. After all, who WOULD LIKE more spam? So if you simply ask me if I'd want to be on your mailing list, the answer will often be NO.

But one shop in particular got me. To start with, it had been a designer clothing store I loved. Secondly, they did not ask me if I wished to be on their mailing list. They asked me becoming a 'VIP Client.'

Say what 'VIP' in my experience and my ears perk up. I-t of course means 'very important person.' And generally it indicates a-level of benefit and reputation. Suddenly I NEEDED to be on that subscriber list, especially when the salesman explained to me it came with certain benefits, including early notice on new arrivals, a personal shopping service, and private trunk shows. Dig up further on a partner website by browsing to crack20unequal8 on PureVolume.com™.

And do you know what? I would have even paid-to engage in that - to be viewed as a VIP.

You see, people DESIRE to be a part of something specific like e-zine marketing. The example above was free. But don't under-estimate just how much your clients or clients can PAY to do that, often. Structure Your Write Up For Maximum Effect contains more about why to look at it.

Example: A pal of mine recently contributed he gives $15,000.00 a-year to fit in with the President's Club of the local playhouse, even though he and his wife can attend each show there for just $150.00. Why would even a devoted attendee want to spend 100 times more? Special therapy like favorite sitting, valet parking, attracts to VIP features, personal restaurant for members only, network with a high rate of people, and so forth.

Still another friend of mine pays for membership in a private club in Los Angeles up on Sunset Blvd. For most of the same factors (but moreso, in my opinion, since it impresses his days ; ).

My marketing coach Dan Kennedy taught me there is a phase of just ABOUT ANY client or client group or market who will cheerfully pay FAR above common charges for status, convenience, and specific treatment.

I call it 'country clubbing' your company. Why be the driving range with an constant fee when you can be the sophisticated six-figure membership team outside? It is possible to offer both of course, but look at what will increase your organization FASTER, with higher quality customers and less deals.

One example of this is my private Platinum Mastermind system, that we released in 2006 because of overwhelming need for my own coaching. This group of 15 significant small business people each pay $15,000.00 a year to get greater access to me than anyone else, and in a small group setting where we meet 3 times a year at lavish 4- and 5-star hotels and resorts.

My Platinums are, essentially, VIPs within my world! And since I keep a little of mystery concerning the group, people seem to need 'in' even more. (One of my people got cornered in the ladies room at my last On the web Success Blueprint Workshop by several attendees who demanded to understand how they might go into Platinum!)

I discuss this to not impress you, but to impress upon you that in industry (yes, *yours*) there IS a percentage of people who will gladly pay MORE - much more - for a higher level of service or treatment. Remember, you're perhaps not trying to please EVERYBODY, just-the select few who is able to afford that amount of service.

So now, take a second or two and consider how YOU can start your own personal 'country club' for your clients and customers. Whether it's a VIP amount of support or a private client group that meets a few times a year.

To really get your wheels turning, imagine this... That is an extra $100,000.00 this year for YOU, when you can get 10 people to agree to some type of plan that is just $10,000.00 a year!.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply