Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Desperate On the web
06-15-2018, 04:54 AM
Big Grin Desperate On the web
I am probably in the same situation as millions of other folks attempting to earn a fair income by working from HOME. I have been trying all of the programs, I could afford, studying the Guru articles, after the instructions of several programs with strategies on how you can make on the web with hardly any success.

I'd want to first offer a short description of myself, family and desperate finances. I retired from the large communication company 8 years ago with the dream and hope of living a comfortable retirement. I are now living in a beautiful region in Michigans Upper Peninsula with little traffic (aside from tourists), beautiful and scenic views of nature (the beautiful woods, scenic Lake Superior, drop shades, winters beauty, and lots of wild game), the top people in the world (the kind of people America was created on) and a beautiful house. I've a great and loving wife who works in the local school. I have 2 sons living and attempting to make a living in 2 large urban centers. I could buy them both thru college, 1 with a masters degree and just lately married and another with an undergraduate degree which I hope will bring about success in their lives. I have 2 warm Golden Retrievers that are my daily companions. It sure is an excellent picture of what retirement must be.

Now to my desperate situation! My income as a result of inflation (it is actually there) began shrinking about 5 years after my retirement. Like several of you we just kept living the same lifestyle that we had become accustomed to. Then the expenses really improved, school charges soared, gas prices soared, food prices soared, wedding expenses, 2 graduations, a very ill mother in-law 1,000 miles away and a great many other unexpected or planned expenses. My first response was to spend the off the costs and just take money from my retirement, I prefer to owe no-one. This bought me a couple of years but bills just kept rising just kept rising. Next thing, set expenses on bank cards. We kept getting by but began changing our life style. If you know anything, you will certainly want to read about official website. I was finally forced to create the decision that I had to go back to work. Now the issue, the location we live in has among the highest unemployment figures in the land, good paying jobs are very hard to find and I am 60 years old. What do I do? Visit work for Wal-mart, McDonalds in a minimal paying job or try I find another thing. These jobs dont even include the expenses of working. Where fortunes are created daily no this is not how you can go, Ill start my own company on the internet. Getting desperate and having a lot of time I jumped in with both feet. I made a couple of dollars in many weeks worth of work but not a livable income. What next? Well I decided I have to be doing something very wrong so I'd better seek out support. I started becoming a member of the Gurus very how to programs with little-to no success. Next I started joining a number of the plans on the internet promising showing you how to make money on the internet. What a mistake, all I found is a superb way to send a lot to people of money. In my opinion the Gurus never give the complete truth to you and the wonderful online business offerings would like to keep taking your cash. At this time I would like to say I did get to know 2 great people who do wish to help people. 1. Is Ray DeGrendel of founder of OSI, a business that really does need to help the average person start a Home-based Business at a low cost but it is a very slow process. If serious you can get more details at my website http://osi.homebiztruth.com?4679 2. Is Jason Williamson, an individual who went out of his way to test and guide me with getting going on the internet but he to is simply starting the learning curve, you will get more details about Jason and this system hes involved in at http://successblueprint.biz/?id=LeadsToSuccess. Both these folks are worth knowing!

I'm now at the idea I cannot meet my monthly bills and seeing my entire life fall before me. I am sick and tired of seeing, I was in couldnt and foreclosure meet my payments until I did this. Join now it only costs 100s and also 1000s of dollars to join and then all they desire you to do is save money o-n marketing, auto-responders, mailers, and so on. A lot of them you cant even learn how to make contact with. My question is how did they come-up with this sort of money when they had nothing. I am now at the point where I believe they are all cons. Identify further on this affiliated wiki - Visit this hyperlink: this month. I feel like I'm beating my head against a brick wall.

I'd love to hear from you, if anyone out there knows of a way to really make a living on the web with work and no money. I'm anxious but willing an able to work on a program that enables you to make your solution to living. I'm not seeking any, make hundreds programs and work 2 hours per day. I would like a course that is pay-as you go and you do receive payments out of your efforts. I now spend 12-14 hours per day on the internet. You can e-mail me at gdesperate@gmail.com.

You can travel to my homemade website at http://www.businessonastring.com to see some good HEALTH PRODUCTS and see my 2 Golden Retrievers. Click here site to explore why to ponder it.

I will revise this article with any information I get and I really hope all of you-in this condition the top of luck. I understand you'll find thousands.

SEND ME THE SOLUTION!

DESPERATE GREG

gdesperate@gmail.com.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply